New Origins server on DAOC

Discussions regarding DAOC

Moderator: Tribal Council

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EmeryaldPhoenixx
Axe of Siggurd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Origins server on DAOC

Postby EmeryaldPhoenixx » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:01 am

NO buff bots, old frontiers rvr, getting rid of theurgists, sounding pretty good to me. I will be playing hib on the new server. :)

eeyaah I can't change my piccy on my avatar, it wont let me into profile QQ
Mid-Galahad
Hib-MLF/Tristan
Alb-Bors/Merlin

Lilae
Axe of Siggurd

Postby Lilae » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 pm

If I were to come back, that is where I would play, but I don't think I'll come back. No time. :p

Lilae Peutiann - 50 shaman DAoC Galahad
-----------------------------------
Lylae - 60 NE Druid WoW - Kilrogg

Lilae - Cow Druid WoW - Kilrogg

froalith
Hammer of Siggurd

Postby froalith » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:01 pm

i will also be playing on orgins server, am currently the GM of volsung tribe on galahad. am not sure what realm i will be playing but it sounds like alot of mids from devon cluster will be playing hib so either kill eme or fight along side her hmmmm.....decisions,decisions,decisions :twisted:

EmeryaldPhoenixx
Axe of Siggurd

Postby EmeryaldPhoenixx » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:02 am

I would join the dark side if I were you, remember I will have the advantage of stun nuke nuke =p
Mid-Galahad

Hib-MLF/Tristan

Alb-Bors/Merlin

Kanem
Hammer of Siggurd

Postby Kanem » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:20 pm

Rhylith
Axe of Siggurd

Postby Rhylith » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Kanem
Hammer of Siggurd

Anyone playing DAOC ?

Postby Kanem » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 am

McPhisto
Axe of Siggurd

Postby McPhisto » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:53 am

WUNBadassTHANE
Axe of Siggurd

Postby WUNBadassTHANE » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:37 am

I cast the spell of +1
BEHOLD!!!! The gaseous stench of SKELETOR's breakfast burrito!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A

Return to “Dark Age of Camelot”