Search found 207 matches

by Lager
Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:26 pm
Forum: Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning
Topic: Soo.. Warhammer anyone ?
Replies: 10
Views: 12926

Nah... bought a laptop that will not meet minimum requiremeents so I will not be tempted.

/just_passin'_ thru /wave_all
by Lager
Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:59 pm
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: What Is Everyone Up To Now?
Replies: 15
Views: 12319

I play alot of Wii games with my son these days... No more MMORPGs for me. I recently bought a laptop without the specs to run those games intentionally.

All said, good times!
by Lager
Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: Between your Legs ...
Replies: 16
Views: 20440

When Harry Met Sally Between Your Legs!

winnar!
by Lager
Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:34 pm
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: some new pics of baby
Replies: 3
Views: 2431

Wow! Awesome little lad ya got there Kitty! What a proud little Mama you must be!

Congratulations both to you and Daddy.
by Lager
Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:32 pm
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: For those of you watching the super bowl
Replies: 10
Views: 6670

Well the suicide watch was lifted on me. I weathered that loss rather well. For us true Pats fans it was hella upsetting.
by Lager
Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:31 pm
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: For those of you watching the super bowl
Replies: 10
Views: 6670

Well the suicide watch was lifted on me. I weathered that loss rather well. For us true Pats fans it was hella upsetting.
by Lager
Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:29 pm
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: Valentines Day
Replies: 3
Views: 2715

Made a video valentine for my son's mother and a card for her. All for him. As for me, I had a hot date with Coed Freaks volume 8. :shock:
by Lager
Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:29 am
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: Myspace and facebook
Replies: 8
Views: 5980

I got ya linked on myspace now phisto along with lilae and kitty!
by Lager
Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:26 am
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: I must teach Aidan
Replies: 12
Views: 9146

Hey all, long time...

Bought GH3 / Wii for my son Aidan the on release day and his 4yr old self can't put it down. He will be rockin' out for sre when he gets older. :)
by Lager
Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:44 am
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: Phisto USA Trip
Replies: 225
Views: 171792

McPhisto wrote:[quote="Lager]Be that as it may, but you forget who I am. The man known as The Drunken Mauler.. I say no more :twisted:
oh a challenge???[/quote]

No challenge bud... I'm merely stating I can swim :)
by Lager
Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: /rant on *christmas edition*
Replies: 12
Views: 8493

Damn Farf you hit the nail on the head! I would also like to add a few more.

1. Lilae leading a successful Glacier Raid to the King and Queen!

2. Those days in the cubbies of Trollheim as a guild before Moderna Grav

3. Kitty standing toe to toe with a stealther on Cheshirekitty and winning!

Good ...
by Lager
Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:34 am
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: Shubos
Replies: 8
Views: 8461

Q to the F to the T indeed!
by Lager
Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:33 am
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: Christmas Carols for the Disturbed- or for VT :P
Replies: 4
Views: 3117

As good a place as any to wish you all a Happy Holiday!
by Lager
Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:32 am
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: Phisto USA Trip
Replies: 225
Views: 171792

Kanem wrote:Idont think you guys have really put much thought into inviting Phisto into your lives ... I've seen him drink .. I say no more ...
Be that as it may, but you forget who I am. The man known as The Drunken Mauler.. I say no more :twisted:
by Lager
Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:36 pm
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: Phisto USA Trip
Replies: 225
Views: 171792

Fort Lauderdale, Florida here and if you end up in South Florida let me know!