lately I've been getting black spots in my right eye... I'm not sure what it is but it could be the start of diabetic retinopathy, which could lead to blindness if I don't get it fixed.
It's been here all the past 4 or 5 days... not floaters but a static spot in my eye just below center of vision that kind of looks like someone dipped the very tip of their finger in some pencil dust and touched the outside of my eyeball. It's really starting to bother me and is getting very annoying indeed.
Anyone have any clue what it could be?? I have the name of a doctor sort of nearby that has been rumored to do pro-bono work, but I'm not counting on that. I guess I'll call next week.
Lil....
not to scare ya...but
My dad also had juvenile Diabetes...and he experienced the same thing....he never went blind....but he had perma spots in the vision....
I would suggest going to see an endocrinologist....damn it come to VEGAS!!!!!
I die @ the age of 47, ....in a Fiery golf cart crash....I heard alcohol was involved
Yeah I've got pretty high blood pressure lately too, last time I was at the doctor was 164/104. I think it was because I was stressed out about his bill. :p
I don't have vision insurance, so that concerns me. This has persisted for a week now so I'm going to call that doctor and try to talk him into giving me at least a payment plan or something.
I had to make a payment plan with my gastro...like 50 bucks a month...because I didnt know he wasnt in network with my insurance.....and I got stuck with a bill.....so I think if you ask....you'll be ok...but yes...get it checked out
...I think I still have your address.....I'll find a way to your house..../shakes fist
<3 <3 <3
I die @ the age of 47, ....in a Fiery golf cart crash....I heard alcohol was involved