Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:46 am
by Urgon
Doh! Found the problem.

You're gonna laugh...


The config screen for that size turns out to be: Enter maximum avatar size (height x width).

I'm just way too used to width first, then height. That is why the width limit was so small...

It should now limit to 145 WIDE by 110 HIGH... try it now!
:lol:

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:46 am
by Urgon
Wow! and page dingage to boot!

Look Phisto... no hands!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:11 am
by McPhisto
bah!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:31 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
Thank you Urgon for your patience.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:54 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
Urgon. I need to send you a list of Jpg/jpeg so you can resize for me. I need a new avatar.

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:32 pm
by Urgon
You can use several free graphics programs out there to resize those images too. If you want something very easy & simple, try GIFWORKS at http://www.gifworks.com/

They have a free, online gif editor, which easily does the resize task for you!

Have fun!