Page 3 of 3
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:37 am
by Urgon
Darith!!!!
Great to see you post! What's up with you nowadays? Hope all is going well!
Your playing LoTRO beta? Cool! Like it enough to play when it releases?
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:57 am
by Pompous
Hi again...
Been playing vanguard since Beta 4, and it took this long for me to decide I don't like it
Downloading the back to camelot now to visit there for a couple of weeks.
If anyone wants my vanguard acct, I will sell cheap - 2 lowbies on it, but hell at 25 bucks, it is half retail - you can always delete my toons

Still kicking
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:25 pm
by Montus
Hurro,
I'm alive! Now have two kids (Lilly 4 and Toby 20 months). Moved to Brisbane about a year ago on promotion and having a hoot with family. I do miss the DAOC days, but am not quite ready yet to re-commit to the madness of leveling in an MMORPG.
When I get back into on-line playing again (two small children eats up so much time), it'll be with VT of course. Hell, once VT, always VT!
Montus/Whammy/Exo/et al
Re: Still kicking
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:28 pm
by Kharybdis
Montus wrote:Hurro,
I'm alive! Now have two kids (Lilly 4 and Toby 20 months). Moved to Brisbane about a year ago on promotion and having a hoot with family. I do miss the DAOC days, but am not quite ready yet to re-commit to the madness of leveling in an MMORPG.
When I get back into on-line playing again (two small children eats up so much time), it'll be with VT of course. Hell, once VT, always VT!
Montus/Whammy/Exo/et al
Damn fine to see you, Monty. Damn fine, indeed.

Montus!
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:36 pm
by Urgon
Glad to hear everything is going well for you in Brisbane!
The young kids do eat up a lot of time.... kinda of what turned me into a very casual gamer on the MMORPG scene... just don't have time for anything in more depth. he he
Keep in touch!
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:59 pm
by Kanem
Ok .. got sick of WoW and reactivated my DAOC account, would love to see a few old faces , so if ya have a spare $20 reactivate for a month and lets have a reunion month on good ol Galahad eh ? Will be around at my usual odd hours and all my toons still in Volsung Tribe .. so do a /who Volsung and lets catch up for old times sake .. Keen to smash up the BG's and do some RvR'ing of sorts ..Hope to see a few of you around too .. Will be keeping an eye out for the Emerald Riders too .. still wanna know what you have to do to get into that guild Eme

.. now .. to remember how to play .. pressing both mouse buttons doesn't make me move .. damn it ..
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:50 pm
by alvay
Well, I may as well jump on the bandwagon. Hi, I am alive too. Haven't played many online games, or pc games lately for that matter. I did go out and buy an xbox 360 with a kick arse projector. My son and I have been having some hella gaming sessions with gears of war (looks amazing on a 2 metres wide projection on my wall).
Other than that, changed jobs, well, not really changed jobs, just got booted out of the one I had, and now sort of winging life. That is sort of scary and exciting at the same time but hey, you can always sell your kids for scientific experiments to eat baked beans if money is tight I say. Not selling the projector though, no way.
I see there are murmours about heading over to another MMORPG (uh oh, here come those crazy voices in my head). I miss the times at work, I would be in a crowded shopping centre, wiggle my bum, roll my hands around then shoot my right hand in the air, hoping to land an aoe mez. Ah, the memories. Well, the kids are old enough to make vegemite sandwiches, so feeding them is something I don't have to worry about. When are we starting??
Alvay
Level 37 idiot on planet earth.
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:21 pm
by Kanem
Ha ha !! Hiya Alvey !! well i am kicking around , and Mal and Sooth are there as well , Mal has joined Imperial March and Thors Sentinals dunno about sooth .. but more the merrier i say !
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:04 pm
by taza
Hey all,
I just thought I would update you'll on Sam and I.
We are still alive and bored. We miss our V.T. family.
right now we are currently playing City Of Villians when he is home. He is still driving cross country in the truck and I am still driving the bus. I signed on today to see if V.T. was still keeping in touch. It looks like some are.
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:30 pm
by Kharybdis
Wow, seems like everyone's crawling out of the woodwork.

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:30 am
by Cheshirekitty
or in some cases....sashayed!!
here i am...
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:52 pm
by Killmour
...rock me like a hurricane!!!!
I'm still kicking around, but I haven't played an online game in awhile now.
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:15 pm
by McPhisto
yup.. im still here.. and will be in the USA very soon!