Page 1 of 1

Hiya folks ima back ....(short term)

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:59 am
by koobs
Hey guys, well mythic has offered me 10 free days so i am gonna take em... come in have a look around etc... so if you see me on say ello, and i hope to find you bunch in game.

I will prolly be on koobahontis or warrrior or thane... bugger me if i can remember there names...

/Koobs out

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:02 am
by Montus
/tap tap tap
This thing still on?

From what I can tell VT has changed a fair bit, but surely a few remember koobs and I??? Booo!! haha

We're thinking of returning (hell, koobs is back already) but I see (when checking the herald) that both my names Exoskeleton and Whammy are now taken by other people on the clustered servers that galahad are with? Eeeek, what does that mean??? I must confess, if Mythic have deleted my toons, I just cant face the level up again.

Any advice if I can reactivate?

Montus 50 skald (well, if he still exists)
Exoskeleton 50 BD (again, if he lives)
Whammy 50 shammy (sob)

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:36 am
by Rhylith
Mythic doesn't delete toons. I haven't played in a year and a half, and my guys were still there about a week ago.

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:39 pm
by Lilae
yeah Monty, they're still there. Only difference is if you want to talk to Whammy on say.. MLF, you have to /send Whammy-M "blah blah blah" and if he wants to respond he has to /send Whammy-G "blah blah blah."

So you're Whammy-G. That's a good rapper name I think. :D

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:22 pm
by McPhisto
it would be a good rapper.. pitty mont doesnt have rythym (and i cant spell apparently)

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:27 am
by Blodsteinn
Even if you do have to re-level - it's not such a chore these days.

My fastest time was on my supp. SM -- he hit lvl 50 with just over 19 played hours.

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:53 pm
by farf
i'm usually around and doin nothin in particular but some quests and finding that perfect dye combination...because if you don't look good, YOU WILL LOSE.


so if ya need anythin lemme know.
i'm almost always on farf or ashundra.


and lil, that is the most awesome icon ever in the history of the interwab

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:26 am
by Spehonfyr
Koobers...I am back and playing

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:24 pm
by koobs
I Saw you the other day in the main hall on spehonfyr... your in .... dunno wat guild and totally ignored me...

/snob.

hope to catchup with you bud... let me get my thane to 50 (one pissy lvl to go) and give some ml / cl love and i will hook up with you on the frontline.

Koobs

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:27 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
Yeah lils icon is infinitely better then the Princess bride one