Page 1 of 3

Let me be the first to day.....

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:32 pm
by Spehonfyr
Happy Thanks Giving, USA..enjoy your turkey and we'll enjoy it in the mess halls of Iraq

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:45 pm
by Killmour
Happy Turkey Day to you, too!!!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:44 am
by Urgon
Happy Turkey Day everyone!! Eat till you pass out!

Especially good wishes to Seph and other military abroad!!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:17 am
by Lilae
Happy turkey day!! :D

Personally, I'll be eating some good southern food. Fried green tomatoes, homemade potato salad, sweet potato pie, and the best damn cornbread on the face of the earth.

I can't wait.

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:01 am
by Spehonfyr
.....I ate too much.....

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:59 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
No one cares grym

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:40 pm
by McPhisto
where my pie?

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:43 pm
by Cheshirekitty
Best wishes for a Happy Turkey Day!!!

hopefully I will be eating in like 2 hours.....then off I go to work...

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:46 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
Freaking Cox Cable needs to hurry up and run the new line ><><><

cox

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:48 pm
by Cheshirekitty
Dood...Chris...cox sucks lollipops...I could have told you this...at least in Vegas they do.....

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:52 pm
by McPhisto
your have isp's that are sexually active?

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:11 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
I know, but Where I was staying at..charter was the isp of choice...but in downtown New Orleans Cox is IT for dsl/cable.

there is a starbucks w/ wifi on the corner but they dont have it up yet.

Ima coming to your joint

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:05 pm
by koobs
Turkeys abrest..... can i say that ..oops

I definately want to come over to try some of that southen food.. mmmmmmm sound so good.

We dont have Turkey day as you know but for xmas we are having a full spread of seafood, prawns, mudcrabs, tasmainain lobsters, bugs and BEER! mmmmmmm

koobs

ps my first post on the newb boards

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:27 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
It doesnt count until you get registered.

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:19 am
by Spehonfyr
Bite me Jorm...no one cares!