Page 1 of 1

HI Volsung!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:02 am
by Sugarbooger
Hey Everyone :) I was thinking about you all and thought I would drop by to say Hi!! We are doing great, finally set a date for the wedding!! Kaiden is growing like CRAZY! He is 7 months old now, hes already trying to walk and he can talk a little..."Mama", "Dada", "Up"...thats about it :P We just bought a new mini-van...haha...can you imagaine me driving a mini-van?!?! Jeez...well, They're not just for soccer moms anymore! Anyway, I hope everyone is doing awesome <3 We just activated our Galahad toons again, but as soon as War Hammer is out we're moving to that :) It looks sooooo fun!!! I'm trying to get into the Beta but they have it set up so people randomly win spots...sooo I guess im not really TRYING...just hoping...lol.
Anyone else planning on playing War Hammer?

Well, just wanted to say hi!!!

xoxo
some pics:

Heres my little Rockstar

Image

Here's Kaiden with a random lady in a banana suit at some concert we went to.

Image

Here's Gavin & I makin weird Kissy faces on the 4th of July!
Image

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:40 am
by guestfarf
damn, your boy is getting big. and nope, i thought about playing a new game, but i've got waaay too much going on right now, and i probably will for some time, so i doubt i'll be playing anything for a long time.

Heya Sugar!

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:41 am
by Urgon
Howdy Sugar!

Wow, has it been 7 months already? Kaiden is getting big! Yup, time to get the mini-van... You'll be out there at the soccor field in just a few years! ;)

Haven't looked at Warhammer yet... but will definitely be looking for more info on it... Many of us would love get 'all the tribe' back into one game.. but we haven't really talked much about which one... We'll have to see...!

Have a good summer!

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:19 pm
by Lilae
Hi Trish :)

he's so beautiful <3 grats again on such a cute kid!

Warhammer is the best bet we have I think, I have been looking into it and except for the EA Games thing it looks pretty good. :D

Warhammer?

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:20 pm
by Urgon
Hmm... always loved the Warhammer universe ... could be..

When is it due out, and what are the high-points?

(ack, it will take me a week just to find time to do the research... work is busy!)

Cheers,

EVEonline...

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:11 am
by Killmour
Let me throw this one out there. EVEonline. I'm playing it now, if you haven't already read my announcement.

Welcome back, Killa. Oh, thanks. Good to be back.

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:49 am
by guestfarf
whoa nelly! hey killa welcome back. how's eve online?

eve

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:01 am
by Killmour
It totally rocks, Farf. And it's cool that it's totally free to try. Your skills train in real-time, you can always have a skill training, and there doesn't seem to be a skill cap. I believe you could conceivably train every skill available to its highest level, if you had enough time.

It's really worth checking out. I haven't been so excited about the potential of a game since...heck, I don't know.

Re: Warhammer?

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:23 am
by Rhylith
Urgon wrote:Hmm... always loved the Warhammer universe ... could be..

When is it due out, and what are the high-points?

(ack, it will take me a week just to find time to do the research... work is busy!)

Cheers,
Warhammer's coming out some time in 2007. It's a VERY PvP oriented game, again developed by mythic though it sounds like they've learned from their mistakes in DAOC. The elves, dwarves, and empire are fighting against the orcs, dark elves, and chaos on 3 front lines. You can actually capture your opponents' capital cities, which sounds remarkably like the old "Realm invasion server" idea.

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:24 am
by guestfarf
hrm, when/if i have time, i'll probably look into eve. sounds interesting.

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:59 am
by guestfarf
so i went to the website and checked out a few videos, and now i'm downloading it to give it a try....i must say it certainly looks preeeeeeeettty.

i've got a couple days to kill (bout a week or two) so why not?

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:18 am
by McPhisto
hey booger

good to hear things working on the up and up

yeah.. im thinking of goign to warhammer too

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:22 pm
by Cheshirekitty
I saw someone online named MYPHISTO!!!



/ponder