Page 1 of 1

Request for a mod job.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:48 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
Since I post the most here, and as of late the ONLY one posting. I want to become a mod so I can post something under the announcement section. It is discriminatory towards me and my race (troll) that I cant be there.

WHY IS ALL THE HATE ON BIG STUPID TROLLS :shock:


I still call bs on lils mod job <3

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:29 pm
by Lilae
officers used to = mods, so things haven't changed since DAoC really...

this a family friendly board Jorm, therefore you would not make a good mod <3

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:49 pm
by Killmour
Hawww haaawwww!!!

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:28 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
:x

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:08 pm
by Porkloins
Isollator???

Oops I mean, OWNED!!!

:D

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:44 am
by guestfarf
if the prophet porkloins says owned, then i and real farf must agree

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:34 pm
by Rhylith
Porkloins wrote:Isollator???
ISOLLATOR.

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:20 pm
by Porkloins
Bah all this talk of ISOLLATOR has made me sad. I miss him so.... I must crawl back into my abyss and weep myself to sleep.

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:32 pm
by Cheshirekitty
pffffft ya big pussy.....he'll be here in a few weeks



/sleep on

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:33 pm
by Porkloins
And on that joyous note!

HATHATHATHATHAT!!