Page 1 of 1
Galahad?
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:50 pm
by Sugarbooger
Doesn't seem to be many of the original VT left on Galahad!!! I must demand that for my sake, a few of you who are playing daoc pop in to say hi to me!
I have Quickiefixie (my new aug healer that gav made me build) in VT now, and all other chars are in our 5 man guild <Crime Inc>
So, stop by say hi....I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Heres Kaidens Crazy face:
Here he is lookin all handsome like his daddy <3

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:02 pm
by Killmour
I see he does all his own stunts!!!
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:34 pm
by Cheshirekitty
hes sooooooo cute...I think I just drooled
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:39 am
by Killmour
You just drooled? That makes three of us.
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:31 pm
by Cheshirekitty
oh yeah??
sing this song!!!!
I Will Survive:
At first I was afraid, I was petrified.
When you said you had 10 inches, Lord I almost died!
But I'd spent so many years just waiting for a man that long,
That I grew strong,
And I knew that I could take you on...
But there you are, another lie,
I was ready for a Big Mac and you've brought me a French Fry!
I should have known that it was bullshit, just a sad pathetic dream,
Should have known there was no Anaconda lurking in those jeans!
Go on now - go, walk out the door,
Don't you promise me 10 inches, then turn up with only 4!
Weren't you a brat to think I wouldn't find you out!?
Don't you know we're only joking when we say size don't count??!!
[Chorus]
I will survive! I will survive!
Cuz as long as I have batteries,
My sex life's gonna thrive!
I will always have good sex,
with a handful of latex!
I will survive! I will survive! .Hey! Hey!
It took all my self control not to laugh out loud,
When I saw your little weiner standing tall and proud!
But to hell with your ego and to hell with all your needs,
Now I'm saving all my lovin' for a cordless multispeed!
[Chorus]
I will survive! I will survive!
Cuz as long as I have batteries,
My sex life's gonna thrive!
I will always have good sex,
With a handful of latex!
I will survive! I will survive! .Hey! Hey!
courtesy of Darby O'Gill and the lil peeps...my favorite irish pubbin, guiness and cider drinking....whiskey shot takin band!!!
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:58 am
by Killmour
That's hilarious.
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:52 pm
by McPhisto
consider that stolen... im gonna use that!