Page 1 of 1

Shubos

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:23 am
by Sooth
Did anyone else noticed that the newest member of the board is Shubo...

Welcome back bud if that is the original...

Eme and I were only talking about the old crew a couple of weeks ago... I am happy the board is fixed and I can atlest keep in contact via the forum seeing as we are all in different games these days..

Cheers
Sooth

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:09 am
by Lilae
I think it is!! I'm trying to get turc to post aobout it but you know how that goes...

/hugs everyone

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:32 pm
by farf
when turc posts I'll immediatly repent my sins and prepare for the apocolypse.

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:59 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
farf wrote:when turc posts I'll immediatly repent my sins and prepare for the apocolypse.

QFT

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:34 am
by Lager
Q to the F to the T indeed!

its the one and only

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:47 am
by shubos
Lilae wrote:I think it is!! I'm trying to get turc to post aobout it but you know how that goes...

/hugs everyone

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:18 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
OMFG


How the hell are you shubos you beast :)

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:48 pm
by McPhisto
i vene got a message out of him.. great to see him back on the boards!!!

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:28 am
by Kanem
Heya Shubo .. how goes it bud? and /wave everyone ..