/rant on EASTERN EUROPEANS & RUSSIANS
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:35 am
Ok,
So everytime somebody signs up for these boards, I get an email. I've made it so that no email will be sent from automated programs, hopefully because they cannot read the wavy code in the pattern box. In theory, actually people are signing up for the boards .... 5-7 times a week.
However, I have learned to look at their profiles closely, and they are all from eastern europe and russia. They all have ICQ numbers and an unreadable URL which I'm sure links you directly to spam, viruses, phishing or an exploit of some kind.
So, several times a day, I go through my little dance, and look up each one through a rather click-happy process and PURGE THEIR LOATHSOME ASSES from the boards.
...
<sigh>
...
I feel better ...
I think....
...
I'm guessing it must be some way to improve their link relevance with a russian 'google' or other search engine....
gahds....
/rant off
So everytime somebody signs up for these boards, I get an email. I've made it so that no email will be sent from automated programs, hopefully because they cannot read the wavy code in the pattern box. In theory, actually people are signing up for the boards .... 5-7 times a week.
However, I have learned to look at their profiles closely, and they are all from eastern europe and russia. They all have ICQ numbers and an unreadable URL which I'm sure links you directly to spam, viruses, phishing or an exploit of some kind.
So, several times a day, I go through my little dance, and look up each one through a rather click-happy process and PURGE THEIR LOATHSOME ASSES from the boards.
...
<sigh>
...
I feel better ...
I think....
...
I'm guessing it must be some way to improve their link relevance with a russian 'google' or other search engine....
gahds....
/rant off