Page 1 of 1
list of character names
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:55 pm
by Lilae
I'm going to try it tonight when I get off work hopefully
Post your server/names here so they're all together. Of course I'll probably make a Lilae.
Brandywine right?
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:19 pm
by Kharybdis
Yep, Brandywine.
Mine will likely be from this list:
Kharybdis
Stigmata
Wyllough
Dichotomy
Stick with the classics.
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:31 pm
by Darith
Yep, Brandywine server.
Right now I've got:
Feldenak - 19 elf hunter
Darith - ~8ish human guardian
Avarys - ~6ish human burglar
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:15 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
Hamm--the gnomish burglar
If you can name the reference i will give you something.
Brandywine server - Skroto
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:55 am
by Urgon
Heyas,
Well, after the 3GB download, I did get in and started a hobbit hunter named Skroto. (yeah, Scroto was nix'd by the name filter. Buggah!)
Anyways, this weekend is their 'stress test', which means they will turn off the server to us lot by Monday.
So far, the world is extremely beautifull! Wow! And the game has been running very smoothly for me (have Nvidia 6800 GT w/256MB). The game UI was very easy to pick up, as it builds upon most of the recent MMORPG games. (Which is a great thing!)
Since this is even pre-open beta, I expect the little quirks of quests & rough transitions for content, etc. Nothing too bad really. I was having a blast with the extra bow specials as I advanced a few levels! (More like what I had hoped for from archers in other games).
I did not get more than 2 hours in so-far, and no crafting or large world exploring... would like to see that though. I might have to pre-order just to assure myself in the open beta in April.

Ode to Hamm
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:33 pm
by Urgon
Well, okay... I'll bite. Googling around a bit, and trying to limit the plethora of 'Hamm' references down to that which is most salient...
I choose....
Max Hamm, fairy-tale detective. A runaway comic book hit illustrated by Frank Cammuso.
???
~Urgon
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:01 am
by Kharybdis
I would have gone with "robble robble".
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:39 pm
by Malme
Well i am in malme level 5 man hunter will see how it goes