Page 1 of 1

Myspace and facebook

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:31 pm
by McPhisto
i have tried looking for a few of you and i cant find you (especially you sugarbooger).

find me and add me

bishman000 funny at symbol hotmail.com will find me in myspace

aaron bishop with the picture of Mr McPhisto is me on facebook

come find me!!!

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:29 am
by Lager
I got ya linked on myspace now phisto along with lilae and kitty!

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:17 pm
by McPhisto
yup.. got ya and LOVE the ladies in the pic!!!

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:12 pm
by McPhisto
coe on kids.. there has to be more than Sugarbooger, Urgon and I in facebook!!!

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:33 pm
by Cheshirekitty
I still need to sign up for that.....its my New Years resolution....

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:49 pm
by Cheshirekitty
okies I'm on facebook...I requested to add you Phisto....and Sugarbooger is one of my friends already....so add me and you can find her!!!

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:54 pm
by McPhisto
i added you and i already got her!!!

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:07 am
by Cheshirekitty
Fine!!!!

:P

...

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:30 pm
by Sugarbooger
I'm such a facebook adict...haha