Page 1 of 1

I need somone to send me sumptin...

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:31 am
by Spehonfyr
No, not a lillipop. I am looking for the John Hiatt Song "Have a little faith in me". I can not download it and need someone to send it to me if they can. It is sung by Joe lollipops, Mandi Moore, Jewel..and a few others. Any version will do.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:17 am
by Malme
ok grym send me an address and u can have 2 different versions of it

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:02 am
by Spehonfyr
Thanks Mal..sent via PM.


WHY did the filter put lollipops instead of Joe C.Ocker's last name?

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:41 pm
by Cheshirekitty
I blame Urgon!!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:05 pm
by Urgon
Power corrupts.



Absolute power, corrupts absolutely.



Muhahhahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. .<hic!>
:twisted:

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:37 am
by Spehonfyr
GOT IT MAL! TY