Page 1 of 1

@Aging

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:27 am
by Kharybdis
I don't usually feel old when I see those "You know you're old when..." lists.

But my daughter finished kindergarten today. She's starting 1st grade in a couple of months. And she's far too smart for her own good. I'm starting to get those first twinges of, "Hmm, no going back now, is there?"

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:41 pm
by Lilae
nope

but you really don't want to go back though, do you? I mean, some stuff was super awesome fun, and God knows I miss the super awesomeness of it, but mostly it sucked.

Cate will be grown before you know it, but no one in the world knows how to appreciate each moment before that happens like you and your beautiful wife do. You have nothing to fear and you know that.

Do you really want to wake up to a guy mowing the lawn around you again? :p

(love you)

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:50 pm
by Lilae
and to cheer you up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoRD1wmvwUc

NSFW!!!!!! (sound-wise)

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:27 pm
by Kharybdis
Hey, Lil.

Show Turc my new toy.

Image

I guess this is my version of getting a sports car to combat the midlife crisis.

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:23 am
by Soothsayor
It's age bud, but it's all good...

Sorry I have been absent from the boards for quite a while... Settled into real life.. Married my yankee girl and dragged her back to the other side of the world..

Hope everyone has been good... No more MMORPG for me, but I will try and keep in touch here...

Cheers
Brenden aka Sooth

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:54 am
by EmeryaldPhoenixx
Don't feel too bad, My youngest is going into 8th grade and my oldest just got her drivers permit. >.<
And a former neighbor who I grew up with that is the same age as me, just became Grandpa.
Now, who wants peppermints and prune juice?

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:54 am
by McPhisto
you really need to drag her back over there so you can come to vegas again .. ill be there 9th July

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:37 am
by Kharybdis
Congrats, Sooth. Still shocked anyone would have you. :twisted:

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:54 am
by Soothsayor
Bah thanks Khary, and sorry Fisto, I am not US bound for atleast a year... Need a break from that 13hrs of hell to LAX...

Will definitely get back out to Vegas though, wife's mum has a house in Henderson..

Give me a yell if you get back to the sunny north though bud, I take it your still in SA...

Cheers
Sooth

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:34 pm
by McPhisto
yeah im still in shitsville

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 am
by Kanem
You should try get up this way for a beer one day Phisto ... and /wave everyone!

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:15 pm
by McPhisto
kanem... indeed but having too much fun in Alabama at the moment... you really should come and see for yourself