Search found 14 matches
- Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:49 pm
- Forum: Ramblings
- Topic: Is this where I put the subject?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15514
- Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:16 pm
- Forum: Ramblings
- Topic: Don't laugh, I'm WoWing...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4760
and growing!
Not just me, but we now have active on T/Lord:
Wabbits (me 17 hunter)
Goodwill (Alvay, now 18 hunter)
Azzap (Azza, 18 mage)
Micmuc (New guy, know him in RL, 16 hunter)
Wabill (Alvays son, warrior)
We've having fun too. Last night the alliance hunter brigade snuck into the Horde starting area (PvP ...
Wabbits (me 17 hunter)
Goodwill (Alvay, now 18 hunter)
Azzap (Azza, 18 mage)
Micmuc (New guy, know him in RL, 16 hunter)
Wabill (Alvays son, warrior)
We've having fun too. Last night the alliance hunter brigade snuck into the Horde starting area (PvP ...
- Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:53 pm
- Forum: Ramblings
- Topic: Don't laugh, I'm WoWing...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4760
:)
It's official: Lil rocks! 
- Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:21 pm
- Forum: Ramblings
- Topic: Don't laugh, I'm WoWing...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4760
Lord no!
Good lord woman, I don;t want you waking up in the middle of the night just so I can get a guild invite! Sleep is the precious and must be held as sacrosanct! I lub my sleep!
Ah, we'll just play it by ear. I'll do a who volsung (that is the command, yeah?) when I log in and when we cross paths that ...
Ah, we'll just play it by ear. I'll do a who volsung (that is the command, yeah?) when I log in and when we cross paths that ...
- Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:42 pm
- Forum: Ramblings
- Topic: Don't laugh, I'm WoWing...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4760
Have applied, but nothing yet
I've applied for the beta, but no advice back yet. :(
Yeah, I would like to be in VT again, feels kinda naked running around guildless!. Alvay has a hunter as well (Goodwill) and he and I have reached the dizzying heights of lvl 8!! (cue lightning). I must confess its kinda fun at these early ...
Yeah, I would like to be in VT again, feels kinda naked running around guildless!. Alvay has a hunter as well (Goodwill) and he and I have reached the dizzying heights of lvl 8!! (cue lightning). I must confess its kinda fun at these early ...
- Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:14 am
- Forum: Ramblings
- Topic: Don't laugh, I'm WoWing...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4760
Don't laugh, I'm WoWing...
Yeah yeah, I know, for everyone else its "been there and done that", but I'm going to give WoW a shot. Never got into it the first time as the family was *very* young, but now I have some more spare time. Sadly, I can't play LOTRO beta, so I'm just gonna kill time with Alvay and Koobs on Thunderlord ...
- Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:58 pm
- Forum: Lord of the Rings Online
- Topic: Lord of the Rings Online - BRANDYWINE SERVER
- Replies: 39
- Views: 57063
Yankee Hobittsss
/shakes fist
"Admission to the Beta Program is on an invitation-only basis. You must be a resident of the United States or Canada and 18 years of age or older in order to be accepted."
They hates us as we have the precious.
"Admission to the Beta Program is on an invitation-only basis. You must be a resident of the United States or Canada and 18 years of age or older in order to be accepted."
They hates us as we have the precious.
- Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:45 pm
- Forum: Lord of the Rings Online
- Topic: Lord of the Rings Online - BRANDYWINE SERVER
- Replies: 39
- Views: 57063
- Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:38 pm
- Forum: Lord of the Rings Online
- Topic: Lord of the Rings Online - BRANDYWINE SERVER
- Replies: 39
- Views: 57063
Aw crap
Ah jeez, not this crap again... I lost *years* of my life to the last Khary/Darith/Urgon start up - a little thing called VT-DAOC.
Seriously, no good can come of this. I mean, its like one of the signs of the end times or something.
RUN, SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!
/sigh
Tell us what/when/where, and I ...
Seriously, no good can come of this. I mean, its like one of the signs of the end times or something.
RUN, SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!
/sigh
Tell us what/when/where, and I ...
- Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:25 pm
- Forum: Ramblings
- Topic: Who is still alive?
- Replies: 42
- Views: 28359
Still kicking
Hurro,
I'm alive! Now have two kids (Lilly 4 and Toby 20 months). Moved to Brisbane about a year ago on promotion and having a hoot with family. I do miss the DAOC days, but am not quite ready yet to re-commit to the madness of leveling in an MMORPG.
When I get back into on-line playing again (two ...
I'm alive! Now have two kids (Lilly 4 and Toby 20 months). Moved to Brisbane about a year ago on promotion and having a hoot with family. I do miss the DAOC days, but am not quite ready yet to re-commit to the madness of leveling in an MMORPG.
When I get back into on-line playing again (two ...
/wave
I see today marks 5 years since DAoC went live.
/wave VT :)
Havent played an MMO for the longest time, but nice to see VT is still going. Been some crazy stuff happened since I started all that time ago (Hell, Khary was the uber toon at lvl 37 haha), but whilst I no longer have the time to play an ...
/wave VT :)
Havent played an MMO for the longest time, but nice to see VT is still going. Been some crazy stuff happened since I started all that time ago (Hell, Khary was the uber toon at lvl 37 haha), but whilst I no longer have the time to play an ...
- Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:02 am
- Forum: Dark Age of Camelot
- Topic: Hiya folks ima back ....(short term)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3998
- Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:18 am
- Forum: Ramblings
- Topic: I have arrived
- Replies: 19
- Views: 12488
- Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:16 am
- Forum: Ramblings
- Topic: Let me be the first to day.....
- Replies: 41
- Views: 23629