Don't laugh, I'm WoWing...

Discussions on any topic ya please!

Moderator: Tribal Council

Post Reply
Montus
Hand of Siggurd
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:39 am
Location: Brisbane

Don't laugh, I'm WoWing...

Post by Montus »

Yeah yeah, I know, for everyone else its "been there and done that", but I'm going to give WoW a shot. Never got into it the first time as the family was *very* young, but now I have some more spare time. Sadly, I can't play LOTRO beta, so I'm just gonna kill time with Alvay and Koobs on Thunderlord Alliance. I've rolled a Hunter called Wabbits, not sure what the others toons are named/class.

At the moment, I'm level 1 and killing for copper coins, so any cash donations from retired toons would be humbly and gratefully accepted.

Never played alliance, so its all new. Hell, drop in and see us if your bored! (or feeling philanthropic!)

Wabbits lvl 1 hunter haha
User avatar
Lilae
Axe of Siggurd
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:25 pm
Location: Decatur, AL

Post by Lilae »

I still am GM of VT on Thunderlord, although I haven't been there in a while

Be happy to rearrange permissions guild-wise if you like

Also, Turc says that LotRO is open now to NZ and Australia, but I don't know where he read that.

Currently I haven't played WoW in a few days, but I have toons everywhere :p
Image

Lilae Peutiann - 50 shaman DAoC Galahad
-----------------------------------
Lylae - 60 NE Druid WoW - Kilrogg
http://ctprofiles.net/13573
Lilae - Cow Druid WoW - Kilrogg
Montus
Hand of Siggurd
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:39 am
Location: Brisbane

Have applied, but nothing yet

Post by Montus »

I've applied for the beta, but no advice back yet. :(

Yeah, I would like to be in VT again, feels kinda naked running around guildless!. Alvay has a hunter as well (Goodwill) and he and I have reached the dizzying heights of lvl 8!! (cue lightning). I must confess its kinda fun at these early levels and the hunter is a class type I've never played before.

So, do I do a /who volsung to track down those on? Havent thought to try that yet!.
User avatar
Lilae
Axe of Siggurd
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:25 pm
Location: Decatur, AL

Post by Lilae »

I'll log in now to see if you guys are on, but lately no one has been on in VT that I know of for a long time.

Hilke is the GM of VT currently, and I still have Larry and a couple others there.

If I don't find you guys I'll try tomorrow, but send Hilke a mail of the times you'll be on or post them here. I'll figure out the time change and set my alarm clock accordingly!
Image

Lilae Peutiann - 50 shaman DAoC Galahad
-----------------------------------
Lylae - 60 NE Druid WoW - Kilrogg
http://ctprofiles.net/13573
Lilae - Cow Druid WoW - Kilrogg
Montus
Hand of Siggurd
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:39 am
Location: Brisbane

Lord no!

Post by Montus »

Good lord woman, I don;t want you waking up in the middle of the night just so I can get a guild invite! Sleep is the precious and must be held as sacrosanct! I lub my sleep!

Ah, we'll just play it by ear. I'll do a who volsung (that is the command, yeah?) when I log in and when we cross paths that'll be fine. I sent you an in-game e-mail (to Hilke).
Montus
Hand of Siggurd
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:39 am
Location: Brisbane

:)

Post by Montus »

It's official: Lil rocks! :D
Kanem
Hammer of Siggurd
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:15 am

Post by Kanem »

bah .. I play WoW for months as the only VT online .. as soon as I leave Mont bloody signs up ..poo .. I am back on Galahad as the only VT now .. maybe it is a conspiricy .. yeah !! I kinow .. you bastards are all hiding from me .. I know it !! .. sigh .. beer .. it is a wonderful drop ..
Montus
Hand of Siggurd
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:39 am
Location: Brisbane

and growing!

Post by Montus »

Not just me, but we now have active on T/Lord:

Wabbits (me 17 hunter)
Goodwill (Alvay, now 18 hunter)
Azzap (Azza, 18 mage)
Micmuc (New guy, know him in RL, 16 hunter)
Wabill (Alvays son, warrior)

We've having fun too. Last night the alliance hunter brigade snuck into the Horde starting area (PvP was 1 win, 1 loss on the way) and each got The Rake, a rare cat, as a pet. Had a real "safari" feel to it, we had fun.

Come on back if your bored and roll a new toon!
User avatar
Lilae
Axe of Siggurd
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:25 pm
Location: Decatur, AL

Post by Lilae »

The Rake would be awesome if he wasn't nerfed :( since the expansion I think.

Cats are good though, against casters anyway. They attack very fast, and I can say on my mage that I don't have a chance in hell against a hunter with a cat pet.

Happy to hear you're doing well!! If you guys decide to stick with it please keep me posted. I'll be happy to hand over the reins to VT. Right now though, I'm holding it to Hilke. Having to reactivate Phisto's account to get it back tought me that.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Image

Lilae Peutiann - 50 shaman DAoC Galahad
-----------------------------------
Lylae - 60 NE Druid WoW - Kilrogg
http://ctprofiles.net/13573
Lilae - Cow Druid WoW - Kilrogg
Post Reply