New Icon Check
Moderator: Tribal Council
- WUNBadassTHANE
- Axe of Siggurd
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:34 am
- Location: Polo!
New Icon Check
<-----pwned
BEHOLD!!!! The gaseous stench of SKELETOR's breakfast burrito!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A
- WUNBadassTHANE
- Axe of Siggurd
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:34 am
- Location: Polo!
Need some tips on icons, what would fit me?
BEHOLD!!!! The gaseous stench of SKELETOR's breakfast burrito!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A
- WUNBadassTHANE
- Axe of Siggurd
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:34 am
- Location: Polo!
Hopefully, no one sees this
BEHOLD!!!! The gaseous stench of SKELETOR's breakfast burrito!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A
- WUNBadassTHANE
- Axe of Siggurd
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:34 am
- Location: Polo!
Blatent Farming post, on quest to get 500
BEHOLD!!!! The gaseous stench of SKELETOR's breakfast burrito!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A
- WUNBadassTHANE
- Axe of Siggurd
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:34 am
- Location: Polo!
I dont think anyone cares, nor will the even attempt to stop me.
BEHOLD!!!! The gaseous stench of SKELETOR's breakfast burrito!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wptJ2fYm3A
- Killmour
- Axe of Siggurd
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:10 pm
- Location: Anchorage, Alaska
- Contact:
I don't know. You're signed on as guest so I don't even know where to start? Who the heck is asking??
Volsung Tribe: Midgard Galahad
-- Killmour Enmoranmour - 50 Thane, Lot 1838 Landlord
-- Kihlahlya Muthahz - 50 Warlock

_____________________________________
VT Motto: Who are you people and what are you doing in my living room?
-- Killmour Enmoranmour - 50 Thane, Lot 1838 Landlord
-- Kihlahlya Muthahz - 50 Warlock

_____________________________________
VT Motto: Who are you people and what are you doing in my living room?
Oooops!! It's Darukh... I did not realize I was not logged in...
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”
~ Lyndon B. Johnson
img src//www.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/darukh_of_ga ... pg&.src=ph
Camelot Monkey Character Report:
http://camelotmonkey.com/s.php?u=darukh
~ Lyndon B. Johnson
img src//www.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/darukh_of_ga ... pg&.src=ph
Camelot Monkey Character Report:
http://camelotmonkey.com/s.php?u=darukh