Discussions on any topic ya please!
Moderator: Tribal Council
WUNBadassTHANE
Axe of Siggurd
Posts: 599 Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:34 am
Location: Polo!
Post
by WUNBadassTHANE » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:48 pm
Since I post the most here, and as of late the ONLY one posting. I want to become a mod so I can post something under the announcement section. It is discriminatory towards me and my race (troll) that I cant be there.
WHY IS ALL THE HATE ON BIG STUPID TROLLS
I still call bs on lils mod job <3
Lilae
Axe of Siggurd
Posts: 552 Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:25 pm
Location: Decatur, AL
Post
by Lilae » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:29 pm
officers used to = mods, so things haven't changed since DAoC really...
this a family friendly board Jorm, therefore you would not make a good mod <3
Lilae Peutiann - 50 shaman DAoC Galahad
-----------------------------------
Lylae - 60 NE Druid WoW - Kilrogg
http://ctprofiles.net/13573
Lilae - Cow Druid WoW - Kilrogg
Killmour
Axe of Siggurd
Posts: 197 Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Contact:
Post
by Killmour » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:49 pm
Hawww haaawwww!!!
Volsung Tribe: Midgard Galahad
-- Killmour Enmoranmour - 50 Thane, Lot 1838 Landlord
-- Kihlahlya Muthahz - 50 Warlock
_____________________________________
VT Motto: Who are you people and what are you doing in my living room?
Porkloins
Hammer of Siggurd
Posts: 66 Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:27 am
Post
by Porkloins » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:08 pm
Isollator???
Oops I mean, OWNED!!!
Rumble, Lazer Beak, Ravage, prepare for battle. Operation... Warefare. Eject! Eject! Eject!
guestfarf
Post
by guestfarf » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:44 am
if the prophet porkloins says owned, then i and real farf must agree
Rhylith
Axe of Siggurd
Posts: 121 Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:48 pm
Post
by Rhylith » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:34 pm
Porkloins wrote: Isollator???
ISOLLATOR.
Porkloins
Hammer of Siggurd
Posts: 66 Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:27 am
Post
by Porkloins » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:20 pm
Bah all this talk of ISOLLATOR has made me sad. I miss him so.... I must crawl back into my abyss and weep myself to sleep.
Rumble, Lazer Beak, Ravage, prepare for battle. Operation... Warefare. Eject! Eject! Eject!
Cheshirekitty
Yakitori
Posts: 589 Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:53 pm
Location: sIn CiTy baBy
Contact:
Post
by Cheshirekitty » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:32 pm
pffffft ya big pussy.....he'll be here in a few weeks
/sleep on
Porkloins
Hammer of Siggurd
Posts: 66 Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:27 am
Post
by Porkloins » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:33 pm
And on that joyous note!
HATHATHATHATHAT!!
Rumble, Lazer Beak, Ravage, prepare for battle. Operation... Warefare. Eject! Eject! Eject!